I know it’s hard to navigate in a new relationship, especially in those early weeks and months can be complicated. If you both are interested, then there is an attraction, and you’re drawn to each other. Now, you are trying to figure out if this relationship will work?
Can I see myself with this person long-term? Do we have things in common? These are a few questions you have to ask yourself, but what about your partner? What can you ask them? Here I will provide you with 21 questions for a new relationship:
21 questions for a new relationship, Let’s Go!
- Why do you want to be in a relationship with me?
- What is your mission in life?
- What is the first thing you notice about me?
- Do you believe in a second chance, and why? What type of scent do you like on a woman?
- How do you describe me to other people?
- What s the first thing you think when you see me?
- What qualities make me special to you?
- How would you respond if my appearance drastically changes, either overnight (with a new color or haircut) or overtime (gain weight)?
- What’s a vision a happy family look like to you?
- What is a relationship deal-breaker for you?
- What kind of parent do you think you’ll be?
- If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be alone or have someone to cheer you up, and why?
- What do you think about when you are by yourself?
- Who is the person you can trust and can talk to about anything?
- What are you most thankful for and why?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What’s your favorite book or movie of all time and why?
- Would you say you have a” type”? Do I fit what you thought you were looking for? What is your philosophy of life, and why?
- What’re the things you would like to change about yourself, and why?
Hi, I’m Kimmy and welcome to my website. If I’m not reading romance books I’m reviewing sex toys. While I have not used all the toys featured on my website, I’ve done extensive research on each toy so, you can get the best product that will give you great pleasure.
Don't leave without checking out my blog and shop. If you are like me, sometimes, you just want the product, not the long text. Yeah, I'm lazy when it comes to reading blog reviews and that's OK if you don't also. I'm here to help.